This series specifically explores marketing using blogs and marketing your blog itself to increase its visibility.
Several of the postings listed on my About this Blog page also address blog marketing issues, but there, primarily in terms of how this specific blog is developing as a working example and as an ongoing experiment.
1. Marketing and blogs – this blog at 9 days active as a test case.
2. This blog and how it is going at three weeks active.
3. Blogs and information architecture.
4. Blogging and search engine optimization and marketing in twenty one best practices.
5. Blogging as more than just a format – making blogging work for you and at whatever scale your blog grows to.
6. Platt Perspective at one year and 395 postings.
7. Platt Perspective at 500 postings.
8. Bringing Platt Perspective into focus and admitting my ambition for it – some thoughts at 700 postings.
9. Platt Perspective at 800 postings – complexity and scale, and the challenge of a long-term blog.
10. Platt Perspective at 1001 postings, and the Scheherazade number.
11. Platt Perspective at three years.